My Oh POOP! Moment yesterday...

by Priest73 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

Nothing like leaving for work at 7 am… only to have that OH sh*t moment when you realize a window's broken… I could deal with that. I don't keep anything in my car anyway. So nothing to steal. I figured I'd just call the insurance co. I'm pretty laid back, after all, I do live downtown. Then I hopped in, an realized there was no place for my key…ignition pried out and lying on the floor. That's when the "Oh no you didn't <moves head from side to side and waves hand palm out -ah la Jerry Springer" moment hits. I've never had anyone try to steal my car before. Pretty creepy feeling.

• unique1
    unique1

Wow, I have had mine stolen before. Note to self: Never leave your purse with keys in it in the trunk when there is a trunk pop beside the front seat. The police found it 29 days later, 1 day before my insurance settlement check.

I hope they are able to fix it quickly and get you back up and running!!!

• Priest73
    Priest73

Yeah. I hope so. I made my last payment back in April, so I'm really enjoying not having a car payment. The tow truck just hauled it off about an hour ago, so I'm waiting for them to get me an estimate. Guess I'm stuck at home for the weekend... Good thing I can telecommute, so work has not been an issue... Only my addiction to JWD.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Yeah that sucks, I had someone pry my lock on the driver side of my car. They weren't successful in taking my car but when I got home I ripped the entire door apart and fixed it back up.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

My car was stolen once - you feel so violated!! Hope you are back up and running soon

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit