The Current Sitatuation - The Society

by KW13 4 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Just when you think the Society couldn't get more oppressive, they prove you wrong. There are lots of threads about the recent changes - the thing that really is a slap in the face for any witness who is considering their view of the organization, is the Kingdom Ministry which not only speaks against witnesses having sites (can't see those disappearing anytime soon) and they also want people to stop meeting together independently.

Since when was this Bible based?

The Bible says when two or three are gathered together that God will be among them, and many other scriptures speak against this teaching.

Share your opinion on how this might help others wake up but please for me and others wanting to use this opportunity to have a discussion try and provide some scriptures along the way, they will be a great help!

It appears i think that the Society is closing every door they can, but its just a bit too late.

• Gander
    Gander

I was just thinking about this last night and the scripture came to mind at Ecc 8:9 "man has dominated man to his injury."

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I found that KM Question Box, and this summer's DC anti-college talk to be some of the strongest evidence I've ever seen that the WTS is scared shitlessof what is happening among the rank and file JWs.

They are backtracking on education big time, and this attempt to squelch ANY outside study is downright scary. It's totally unscriptural, among other things, and sooooo cultlike.

There will be a lot of JWs who will be disturbed by this.

S4

• Nulite
    Nulite

The bible says that the truth will set you free. The Society knows nothing about freedom.

The bible says that Jesus had a kindly yoke and a light load. The Society isn't kindly or lightening anybody's load.

The bible says that Love would identify true Christians. The Society cares for no one--Not one homeless shelter or soup kitchen.

The bible says "Who really is the FaithFul an Discreet Slave." The Society says "We are" but I haven't heard God say that they are.

Know what the bible says for yourself and stay away from all religious snakes.

NL

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"Making sure of all things". This was in fact quoted by the Watchtower Society in regards to religion. Now, if you are going to truly make sure of all things, then you are going to need an unbiased view of the subject. If the Watchtower Society is putting out all pro-JW material, and then forbidding use of outside sources, then how is anyone going to get all sides of the story?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit