If death is the result of sin, why do animals die?

by Orgull 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Telomerase reduction in cell subdivision.

Same biological process as every other organism on the planet.

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

You’d think god would have killed Adam and Eve a little sooner. Able dying before they did kinda reveals the injustice. I mean Cain isn’t even threatened with death.

• wozza
    wozza

God says he is aware of even sparrows dying ,so do they have a spirit? Does this soul dwell in the cells of the creature?

If they return to god on death where and why would he keep them?

If the creatures don't have a spirit how is it that they function and die the same as us?

Where in the bible does it say at conception or birth that god puts a spirit in a human?

These sorts of questions annoy the hell out of irritated believers ,because thats all they have got faith and belief like I had at one time with no explanation or proof.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I was told Adam & Eve covered up themselves with dead animal fur so animals were always to die and it helped them understand what death was when the big J gave that punishment to them.

Batshit stuff.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If I am remembering the story correctly, Adam and Eve covered themselves with leaves. It was God who provided them with animal skins. I wonder where he got them...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit