I had a guy talk to me about the witnesses in a night club on friday!!

by student1 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• student1
    student1

What a random turn of events, my jw housemate decided to show me she still liked me this friday. She took me out for a rocking evening to celebrate my 2-1 result for my degree!

This was rather nice as I had been getting increasingly jealous at the fuss others were making over her to make up for the horror of her best mate turning apostate!! ..the girl had been taken away by her dub family more times than a celebrity... Trips that I used to be invited to were now off limits for me!!.After a good three months of exclusion from my friends rediculously fun city break packed life - Amsterdam, Venice, Spa's and scotland (and all this after a 6 month round the world trip - how jealous was I - bloody jealous!)... A night out with my bud was just what I had been longing for, just the two of us!!

Anyway the evening was so much fun, great meal - we had such a giggle winding up the waitor and then went to our favourite indie club (the same one that all my dub mates and I regularly frequented before I was excluded!! Ha what a joke!!! bloody dubs!!)

For one night only it was like the old days... Irony being I am the worldly who should have been slutting it about!! But instead it was my dub mate (pioneer hahaha!!) that went off back to a guys house... while i sat alone in this club!!

I need not had sat alone but it was preferable to talking to the friends of the guy my mate went off with. One of them knew my friend was a dub, they asked me if I was, I said no and then he went on to tell me how nice a religion it is!!!

'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh yeah lovely!!!!!!! You know nothing about it mate!' This guy fancies my mates sister and so he has been fed a very light version of the truth by said sister!!!

It was a night out and I wanted to enjoy myself and so I told him a few snippets about my experience and then went to the bar to get myself a drink (a huge one!!)

That chat did irritate me though, infact allot of my life is a source of irritation at the moment!!

Last night I had a man in my room (my on off boyfriend!) and the comedy that ensued when my hypocrital housemate came home early unexpected and I told him to hide in the cupboard or jump out of the window!! I went out to say hi to her and my top was back to front inside out!! and my hair looked like I had been through a bush backwards!! hahaha but I dont want to get dissed so I laughed off the questions as to what I was up to!!! It is all a bit of a joke as she would have a conscience when it comes to me but would overlook her own misgivings!!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I love the way you talk. I need to head over the sea and meet your baddie dub friend.

• unique1
    unique1

The pioneer went home with a guy?? Wow you guys were wilder than I ever was.

• student1
    student1

I know!!!!!!!! the reality of it is that she is a bit of a tease.. she prob went back to his and had a bit of 'light petting!!' hahaha classic dub term - what does it even mean?? you get a guy home and you pat him on the head and say good doggie?? actually that is something alltogether different!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    she prob went back to his and had a bit of 'light petting!!' hahaha classic dub term - what does it even mean?? you get a guy home and you pat him on the head and say good doggie??

lol, I always hated that term.
    Well I'm glad you got to do something fun and you seem to have had a great time.
    By the way I'm with Burger Time on this one- I love the way you talk too!! I'm sitting here reading what you wrote and I can imagine your accent (very cute).

• White Dove
    White Dove

Let's party!

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Sounds like me when except when I was 14 - 16. I used to sneak out of my house and "lightly petted" the guys I hung out with. I was a reg. auxiliary pioneer from 14-16 and I don't think anyone noticed until I got caught, lol. Those were the days :)

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Here Here!

• emptywords
    emptywords

Hope they had fun...nothing would suprise me so many witnesses live double lives and who can blame them, its normal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit