by ex-nj-jw 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Warlock

Satanus

Blueblades

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I've left a message for Satanus. Haven't heard back. I think I'll try again tomorrow, it's been a while.

BB

• icyestrm
    icyestrm

People have lives away from the computer. Its not healthy to be posting away here all the time and not do anything else.

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim
    People have lives away from the computer. Its not healthy to be posting away here all the time and not do anything else.

Good that you mention it, I forgot! - Deus Mauzzim

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Icystorm:

Of course people have lives away from the comuter, I happen to be one of them. But when I miss seeing someone that posts often, I like to inquire about them

I don't think your comment was necessary, and maybe after you have a few more posts under your belt and have developed some relationships here on JWD you should refrain from such comments as above.

nj

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Seattle Nice Guy also hasnt posted for ages

• White Dove
    White Dove

Icy: You are new, so I will go easy on you. This forum has saved my sanity and the sanity of many other posters here, so I think it's safe to say that this site is medicine and quite necessary in our lives, for a while at least. Stick around. You'll see how cathartic this place can be.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

SNG is badly missed. But I am glad he seems to have just got on with his life.

Slim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit