STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP

by tijkmo 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

first episode aired last night in the uk.

brilliant

• BFD
    BFD

Never heard of it. What's it about?

BFD

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

BFD, did you ever watch "West Wing?" by Aaron Sorkin? He does this show also but the setting is a Saturday Night Live type show and it centers on the writer, director and the cast members. It details the challenges of coming up with a show in 7 days and issues that come between all the characters. It was on NBC here, but lasted for one season. You may still be able to watch full episodes of it still on NBC.com.

• Musicman
    Musicman

I really loved that show! The first season has already been aired in the states, but the ratings weren't high enough. Mid-season it got replaced with The Black Donnelys (spelling?) which flopped hugely, and Studio 60 went on "hiatus". After the Donnelys bombed, NBC decided to air the remaining episodes of Studio 60 in an odd time slot, and that's the last I heard of it. I have no idea if its being picked up for a second season or not, but it doesn't look good. That's pretty sad, come to think about it... I only turn on my TV for a few shows here and there, and Studio 60 was one of them. >.<

Musicman

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    but the ratings weren't high enough.

typical eh.

considerin' all the rubbish that gets broadcast.....

o well i will still enjoy whats being shown here...and maybe it will be a huge hit and they will do more.

doubtful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit