JW Exposed Documentary-Just been sent this link

by anglise 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• anglise
    anglise

Just been sent this link and had to share.

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.do/9

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Anglise

• brinjen
    brinjen

That's OK, I know I haven't seen this before. Still got about 3/4's to go, powerful viewing so far. Thanks for the link!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Wow. It's an hour long, There is a lot to digest as well, although a lot of the info is ground that has already been covered. The interviews with Ray Franz are good. There's even old footage of Charles Russell. Recommended viewing!

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

Rather old documentary. Some parts where hard to see. Especially those where former JW's spoke about being shunned, the case of that young man that thought about commiting suicide after an affair with a married JW sister. He ended up killing himself, because the elders told him they will deal with him in the JC. They should have at least waited until he felt that suicide was not the solution and show him some sympathy.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Anglise, thanks for the link and I hope the all the folks secretly snooping around on JWD will watch it.

I came across the video on YouTube a few months ago. After watching the film, I realized that I wasn't crazy and that something was definitely not right with the JWs. Many witnesses that joined the org during or after the 80's do not know the history of the organization. Anyway, after watching the film I became a googleholic...searching for anything I could find on the org. My search lead me the whole UN ordeal, the blood issue in Bulgaria, and JWD, etc.

If you're snooping around this site and feel like you're at a crossroad, please WATCH THE FILM!!!

• anglise
    anglise

BTTT

For any who have missed this

Anglise

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I've seen this. It's rather dated, but still informative.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Now that is a keeper, thanks for sharing that movie, it is bound to help many people, who are presently messed up cause of the DUBs.

Grace is the word...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit