Port Magic

by Annie Over 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Annie Over
    Annie Over

When I turn my computer on a sign comes up saying Port Magic is corrupt, please re-install, but when I go to remove programs it will not uninstall. And even if I managed to get it uninstalled, where do I find it to reinstall it?

Thanks for any help

Annie

• loosie
  • Annie Over
    Annie Over

"Are you with AOL?"

Yes I do have AOL, and I really like it better than any other chat type program, cause I can chat with my friends and play music in the chat rooms. I didn't see where anyone said what to do about Port Magic in the page I went to, but thanks very much, I'll go look again.

Also I like to play poker online with their play money and the poker game says it can't connect anymore. I wonder if that is because of Port Magic being corrupt.

I think I asked this question in the wrong catagory LOL. I didn't notice where it was going when I asked.

Thanks so much for the answer

Annie

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Book of Spells, Chapter 6, You will need one toad, and eye of an elder, and the blood of a JW Virgin. That should fix your port Magic

• Annie Over
    Annie Over

Book of Spells, Chapter 6, You will need one toad, and eye of an elder, and the blood of a JW Virgin. That should fix your port Magic------ to this I added one big toe and an ear lobe from wordly and it werked just fine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit