THEOCRATIC MINISTRY SCHOOL SCHEDULE 2007

by garybuss 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• garybuss
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thx, great work !

So, they tell you what to say now in every student talk??????????????

Now that is mind control.

• Honesty
    Honesty

What I always loved about the TMS was recieving the adoring looks by all the single sisters after I got counseled on how well i did.

Can anyone say men pleasers?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

garybuss:

Thank you garybuss! I was hoping that you would post this.

Cheers Atlantis-

• garybuss
    garybuss

Totally welcome Atlantis:-) Thanks for all your help.

I hope the guy that wanted this sees it. :-)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

WHAT A WASTE OF HUMAN MINDS! They might as well have a recording of the talks, done exactly as they want, and just upload those to the Kingdumb Hells. That would save the people the bother of having to rehearse the talks until they get it perfect, and leave them free to screech around recruiting more people to become drones. And they could be sure that no one would ever $&^# one up.

It's getting so every word is dictated. You merely say what you are supposed to say, word for word. That for sure is not meaningful life--that's mere existence. Every word! I think people who visit these forums should think of how much worse the rules could be--imagine if every keystroke you could make was already dictated by the rules! That's how the Theocraptic Misery School is getting to be.

I have never seen a forum that was that strict. I have seen some that were strict (some of the Pokemon forums I have been lurking on have very strict rules about thread-bumping, swearing, repeating a topic, and so on). But I have yet to see one where every word was dictated by the administration. No wonder the Puketower Society is getting on thinner ice.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I rarely have gone to the TMS since January...maybe a handful of times. What I am surprised about is the #3 or #4 student talks that just gives them a theme and they do their own research WT Library CD search. they sure take a chance of independent thinking with that, right? HOWEVER, if I recall, if you type any of the themes from those talks into the CD search field, it will directly point to an article of the same theme...hmmmm, instant talk, just add water (watered down info, that is...kinda like Koolaid, eh?).....and the dumb dub thinks he "did the research him/herself"....

Still, I remember hearing a few talks as School Overseer that the information had nothing to do with the theme...esp, the sisters when it seemed 2.5 minutes were being used to set up the "setting", 1.5 - 2 minutes used to read a few scriptures with the "householder" just nodding and grinning (now thats realistic!), and 30 seconds to "wrap it up" with a lit presentation or promise of yet another visit next week...and the "householder" wholeheartedly agreeing.... or some old brother who had not a clue and no computer, just started telling stories and hemming and hawing as his sad dementia took hold....

SnakesInTheTower (of the "dont miss the TMS" Sheep Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit