How to search for God and deal with those who play God at the same time.

by The Dragon 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

I had an idea...

Lets say someone feels qualified to play god and judge and kill a murderer for his crime.

You find the person they love and care about the most and put both of them in a 6X10 cell, give them a couple of stones for food..and simply leave for about 6 months.

Make sure the entire 6 months is video taped...so that others can have some popcorn and safely enjoy the lesson they volunteered for and learned... afterwards.

All you would have to do is remove a body and some bones..virtually no messy clean up.

If upon your return, they are eating bread, instead of one having ate the other to prolong their suffering a little longer. You just found God.

Otherwise you allowed a puny evil human trying to impersonate and play God to dispatch themselves, and got no blood on your hands in doing so.

Very cheap and efficient plan I think.

After all, what if you take the hate and evil and decide to try to also kill God for creating and allowing them the freedom to play God as well?

And the tape would be a best seller I would bet.

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Actually, We would not be dealing with them..they would be dealing with themselves wouldn't they?

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

That is how you get the problem to take itself out..instead of you having to do any work or take money out of your impoverished people's bank account.

Jesus said we had to love and forgive our enemies...but I don't think He meant we had to feed, clothe, house, educate, and help them use this as a weakness, and buy time to come up with a plan to take another shot at us?

What do you do when your enemy does this very thing? Will Jesus protect us..or allow them to use our obedience to His command as a weapon to destroy us?

Not everyone obeys His commands you know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit