I called Brooklyn today...

by dins 3 Replies latest jw friends

• dins
    dins

Hi everyone:

Had a few spare moments so I called WTS in NYC. A pleasant woman who asked if I was the press, answered the phone and directed me to someone else, who then directed me to someone else, who finally put me in touch with someone who identified himself as Patterson.

I explained that I had read the article in the Guardian Newspaper and I was concerned about the article. He asked if I was a JW and I said no, my parents and grandmother are.

I then asked him what the response was. He said that they were "Looking into the matter" and would respond to my query by letter
    if I wrote in.

I asked him if the society was refusing to comment at the moment, to which he said that they want "all the information before they issue a response."

I assume they have had many calls and this is how they are handling them all. I just wonder what is going on...would love to be that fly on the wall at the GB meeting!

Diana

• cyrano
    cyrano

They are looking into the matter...

What's there to look into? They knew exactly what they were doing.

They're acting like they didn't realize it for ten years. Give me a break.

They're just stalling hoping the issue dies down, and their drones will eventually forget about it.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    ... would love to be that fly on the wall at the GB meeting!

"DADBLAST that (&$#!@ Internet! See? SEE?!! THIS is what happens when you let 'sheep' go 'surfin'! They find out stuff and then start askin' questions!! Had there BEEN no Internet, they NEVER would have found out and we wouldn't BE in this position. Weren't you gentlemen supposed to tell the Branches, who were supposed to tell the DO's, who were supposed to tell the COs, who were supposed to tell the elders, who were SUPPOSED to tell the publishers... to STAY THE HE** (for those who think I 'shouldn't' cuss...) AWAY FROM THE INTERNET?! What kinda false prophets are you if you can't even properly mislead sheep?!! Do you see NOW? See what all this is causing?! First the blood 'issue'. THEN the pedophilia 'issue'. And NOW, this, the UN 'issue'... where will it end?!! Do you all know what could happen... WOULD happen if they knew about... and the... and the... and that we... Do you KNOW what could happen?!

"Enough of this! Somebody'd better get back in that Writing Department and write a (&!#&$ article that will put this matter of the Internet to rest ONCE AND FOR ALL! No, NO... we won't take any more incompetence on this. Tell them... tell them... DEMONS CONTROL THE WEB! Yeah! We KNOW how they are about ANYTHING demonized. Tell them that the guy who invented the Internet is a Satan worshiper. Tell them anything, but GET THEM OFF THE 'NET!

Gentlemen, this is WAR: there is an entire publishing conglomerate at stake here... billions of dollars! And we have an OBLIGATION... to our investors! And those of you who aren't WITH us... are against us and on the side of... well, uh... 'disgusting things' that are not disgusting when we join them, but are when we have to use them to put fear in our members.

"So, NO more waffling on this, gentlemen. You were hired to do a job. So, d*mn it all... DO YOUR JOB! STOP this Internet menace IMMEDIATELY. Or not only will you be looking for a new job... you will be destroyed at Armaggedon and damned for all eternity to Gehenna. Cause WE'VE... got an 'inside' link to make it so."

(What the 'fly' on the wall would hear... at the combination Legal Department/Public Relations/Writing Department meeting, at which there are no GB members 'cause no one really cares what they think anymore anyway...)

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

(typical Watchtower responce "crisis what crisis? .. only "the world" has those")

the dude fobbed you off like that .. .. and you didn't ask to speak to his superior? .. then his etc.. all the way down to Jesus in the basement. In truth, I recon the Brooklyn buildings are so devoid of anything resembling good vibes even Rutherfords ghost wouldn't go there ;)

unclebruce who thinks jesus never left the building (he wasn't there in the first place)

PS: If you're serious speak to Aguest (she has Jesus cell phone # ;)

Latte EDITion: WOW Shelby .. speak of the drivel .. er devil .. er on doppelganger .. oops

LOL .. unc who had no idea Aguest was about when posting this .. she musta beat me with a nano second (like being beaten with a feather but quicker)

CHEERS SHELBY!! ((((hog))) .. oops .. ((((((HUG))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit