Call me stupid, call me computer illiterate...

by Stealth453 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

But what the hell does "BTTT" mean?

Oldtimers is a terrible thing to waste.

• eclipse
    eclipse

bttt = bump to the top

you are neither stupid or comp illiterate!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Thank you thank you thank you.

and.....

Thank you.

• eclipse
    eclipse

You're most welcome

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is nothing to be ashamed of. There are places to learn all the abbreviations if one feels like it. What I understand is that a lot of people that are here have been kept off the Internet by Mr Jaracz. If he had his way, there wouldn't even be an Internet, nor would there be any forums. He did his best to keep people off these forums, so it's of no surprise that people that Jaracz has had in his tyrannical control have little or no computer skills.

All you can do is look up some of those abbreviations on Google. Use the search engines, and teach yourself the language. Or, if you are stumped on a particular abbreviation, it pays to ask. That's what the forum is for. I would not ask Mr Ted Tyrant Humanoid Jaracz, however, since all he wants you to do is screech around at 160 MPH all day and night peddling his bulls*** to the public. That slime deserves nothing more than to be ostracized forever and a day until he finds himself in Hell with Schroeder for his part in keeping people ignorant in computer lingo.

Anyone that has been one of Jehovah's Witnesses until recently: IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT IF YOU ARE COMPUTER ILLITERATE! I put the blame on the Watchtower Society for giving endless counsel and hounding against the Internet and computers, and education in general. I say Ted Jaracz owes everyone free lessons on how to get the most out of computers, under the proviso that if he &$^#s up and tries to use it to recapture people into the Tower, he should also pay for a new computer that would cost more than $100,000 and a lifetime subscription to the fastest Internet connection, plus teaching them to use it effectively. Failing that, I am sure this humanoid will join Albert Schroeder in Hell. And soon.

• alphafemale
    alphafemale

WT

I take it you don't like Mr Jaracz very much then?

Alpha ;)

• Warlock
    Warlock

Or "back to the top".

Warlock

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sounds awfully kinky to me.

What do you think Stealth453?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest