Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

by daystar 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• daystar
    daystar

I can't believe that with as many Star Wars fans we have here, that no one has posted on this that I have found:

Lucasarts to release a sequel to Star Wars: Jedi Academy (Jedi Knight) called Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Check out the trailer and then the web documentaries. Pretty fricken awesome! But... there will not be a release for PC, only for PS2 and some handheld or other... lame-O! But I suppose I'll be getting it anyway.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I read only for PS2 and some handheld and I thought lame why would they do that then I discovered it is actually going to be on Xbox360, PS2, PS3, PSP and NintendoDS, a quick respectable list of platforms. Graphics look amazing on it, something about a new technology but I didn't have a lot of time to read the specs at the moment. For the record both PSP and NintendoDS are consoles, Xbox360/PS3 are latest generation consoles, and not sure why they still released it for PS2 but it might have something to do with the unreasonable PS3 pricetag haha.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I don't have a PS3 yet but I want to grab this game after I get one. The game looks pretty awesome so far from what i've seen.

• daystar
    daystar

I must not have read far enough. Thanks for the correction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit