Just another day in Paradise

by PopeOfEruke 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Oh another day in paradise....Lemme see, what year is it now? Oh I remember it's 2000 A.A. (After Armageddon).

It's 27 degrees Celcius - again. Blue skies - again. Pleasant breeze - again.

God I am so bored! What can I do today?

Can I learn another musical instrument?

Let's see, so far I already learned to play the Angklung, Bell, Castanets,Daiko,Darabukka,Da'uli da'uli,Gender ,Jew's harp,Kettle drum,Mbira, Sanza,Rattle,Talking Drum ,Tambour,Tambourine,Teponaztli ,Xylophone,Balalaika ,Bandurria ,
    Charango ,Clavicembelo ,Guitar ,Harp ,Hooked harp ,Hurdy gurdy ,Kissar ,Lute ,Lyre ,Musical bow ,Pianoforte ,Psaltery,Rebab ,
    Ud, Oud, Ukelele ,Valiha ,Violin, baroque ,Viola da gamba ,Zither,Accordion ,Alphorn ,Bass clarinet ,Bassoon ,Clarinet ,
    Contrabass Sarrusophone ,Cornet ,Dijeridu ,English horn ,Euphonium ,Flugel horn ,Duct flute ,Transverse Flute ,
    French horn ,Harmonica ,Horn , Melodeon ,Natural trumpet ,Oboe ,Ocarina ,Oliphant ,Ophicleide ,Organ, baroque ,Recorder ,Reed pipe ,
    Saxhorn ,Saxophone ,Serunai ,Trombone and the Trumpet ... whew!!

That leaves - lemme see, I know! The theremin!! I will learn the Theremin today! Trouble is, my mind is now perfect and working at 100% so it only takes me 2 hours to learn a new intrument.

What can I do tomorrow?? There are no instruments left!!! I can play every insturment. So can every other person on the planet.

God I wish I could eat a steak. A big fat juicy tea-bone.

And it's the Book Study tonight! And we are starting the Revelation - Grand Climax At Hand book AGAIN!!! It's now in it's 15,000,000th revision. And I still don't understand it!!

I don't want to be here anymore!!! LET ME OUT!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE KILL ME!!!!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

You mean it is possible to get bored of riding all the exotic animals too? How about another fruit and veggie bbq at one of the "friends" mansions? (Oh, I am sorry, I hope saying bbq didn't remind you of that steak....ooops!) And why does it take you so long to learn an instument, takes me 2.5 seconds, you are lucky to still have a teeny bit of imprefection in you...I bet you can still even have dreams of kissing the opposite sex, darn it. (But, I am too perfect to feel jealousy over it....I should really report this to the Elders.)

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I would go visit Europe and see what the brothers and sisters are up to over there. But I'll have to ride a horse to the coast and then SAIL over there. Seems like too much work. And since we are all "unified" the bro/sis there will probably be just like us anyway. Their climate will be just perfect too so I can't experience a new climate. They have the alps but in North America we have the Smokey mountains and the Rockey ones so I'll just go see those instead ... AGAIN ... but wait. That's too much trouble too. Maybe I'll just stay home.

..... Now what? I've already painted a million pictures. Learned every sport -- That was easy considering my perfect athletic body. We always tie anyway since there's a home run on every hit. I'm tired of the animals too -- they are boring now that they aren't dangerous.

Ooooh... to have SEX would be nice...

Or at LEAST some form of meat ... fish, steak, chicken, lobster, oysters, lamb ....

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Oh how I wish it was the first few years of life in the paradise again. Remember we had to clean up the earth cause those wordly people had messed it up so much. We had to get rid of their stinking bodies, yuk. I never thought it would take so long to clean up. When we finally got the earth beautiful we had to fill it with perfect little babies. That was fun, perfect sex, who knew that the things we were not allowed to do before armageddon was part of perfect foreplay, that was a surprise! Ahh those were the days, but now the earth is full and sex has been disallowed by the GB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit