something funny, well I thought

by junctions-wife 5 Replies latest jw friends

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

On my way home today from work. I saw something that was being built off from the highway. I really wasn't paying that much attention to it, just thought it was a new office building or something like that. That is when my Mom told me that they are building a new Kingdom Hall. I was like really. Right away I was thinking there goes Holton. Which is a small town about 40 miles north of Topeka, KS. What I find amusing about it there is one just about 15 miles on south of the road. oh well I guess if they have that Kind of money so be it

amanda

• zagor
    zagor

Well as always wtbs is investment savvy. Price of real estate hardly ever goes down. So it is a secure way to invest. Especially if morons in local congregation took a loan (with interest) from WTBS for building of the hall. Then once it is paid off the sole owner of it all will be, who else but WTBS. I don't think such an arrangement exist anywhere else on the planet.

• Warlock
    Warlock

That's because Kansas= cheap real estate.

I wouldn't be suprised if they assigned some of us from California to attend that hall so they don't have to build an expensive one here.

Warlock

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

but, what I don't understand is that in this area of kansas is mostly farmers and poor farmers at that, who have belonged to a church for as long as i have been born, there is not a Great Need here for the JW's. sowhy are they here?

• Backed away
    Backed away
    there is not a Great Need here for the JW's. sowhy are they here?

Mankind has been asking that question for years now...

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

I think Dave needs to come out and picket them and maybe they will go away!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit