I'm so happy because.......

by free2think 8 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

I was doing a search through facebook and myspace and i found some guys i grew up with. They left the borg a while back and we all lost touch. Funny thing is i've been thinking about one of them a lot recently, as we were really good friends right up until he left, and i have often wondered how he's doing.

I just wanted to share the good news. I feel so happy right now.

Right im going back to my search, lol.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hey free

I am glad you are happy

purps

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks purps.

It just feels so good to be able to reconnect with people who i have a shared history and experiences with.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I tried facebook and myspace and I guess i'm too old to learn how to use it!?!? I can't figure it out

nj

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Well then I am Happy For you F2T!!

I have been wondering about some old friends...perhaps I'll try facebook then!

• free2think
    free2think
    I tried facebook and myspace and I guess i'm too old to learn how to use it!?!? I can't figure it out

NJ you're only as old as the man you feel. I must admit i did find it a bit tricky at first, but im getting used to navigating around them now.

Thanks BSoM, I def think you should give it a try, you might be pleasantly surprised by the results.

• free2think
    free2think

For the record Facebook rocks.

So i just found another childhood friend that left the borg early on, lucky escape for her. So i'm a happy camper.

The funny thing is the wts always said that you won't succeed when you leave the borg and just on a personal level this is so not true. I really wish all the dubs at my old hall could see my friends now. They've all got their degrees and are very successful, happy people.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm glad you're happy.

R.F.

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks R.F.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit