Some JW humor from Youtube

by No Apologies 7 Replies latest jw friends

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Here's a great one for those who are into crafts and such, or if you still have that stack of old Awakes you just never got around to throwing out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4om3k9tIZ18

No Apologies

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

What a great idea, i love it... yuk yuk yuk

• sandy
    sandy

I just saw the other youtube video by Brenda Lee . . . She went to the Memorial this year and drank the wine and ate the bread. I found it to be very disrespectful. Did anyone else see it? I didn't find it funny at all. There seemed to be no point to it other than to make fun of the witnesses.

By the way . . . I had no idea they changed one of their doctrines again. Is it true they no longer believe the heavenly calling stopped in 1935?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

my favorite part was the instruction to "stick it."

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Sandy

yes they just dropped 1935 in a recent WT, in the last few weeks.

Great to have the "truth" isn't it?

As Bob Dyaln said "All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie".

Pope

• monophonic
    monophonic

"yes they just dropped 1935 in a recent WT, in the last few weeks.

Great to have the "truth" isn't it?

As Bob Dyaln said "All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie".

Pope"

what's 1935, my memory is hazy.

• sandy
    sandy

Re: 1935 J-Dubs believed that after 1935 no more people were called to heaven. 1935 was the cut-off . . . That is all i can remember at the moment.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Yes thats right! 1935 was the end of gathering the 144,000 and after that only the great crowd was being gathered. And only anointed as "replacements: for any heavenly dropouts.

NOW!!! They say the sealing of the 144,000 is not complete and the doors are wide open again/still for the 144,000 to be gathered.

Pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit