Mobile, Alabama DC First Week of August!

by deaconbluez 6 Replies latest jw friends

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Who's going? If enough are planning on it, should we arrange to meet? That would be cool, I think.

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Sure...sounds good to me!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

My dad is going ... along with his parents. I would consider making plans to go if you would agree to keep me company and realize that everyone knows me and knows I'm an apostate...

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Renee, same here, friend.

I'm thinking about going, so let me know. I live in Mobile.

• Grammy
    Grammy
    My dad is going ... along with his parents. I would consider making plans to go if you would agree to keep me company and realize that everyone knows me and knows I'm an apostate...

Renee, if you go please look for anyone you know from Biloxi and let me know in an email who all was there..Please I would love to know if any of the ones we know in common are there They are not having any conventions here so that means they will go to Mobile or Jackson. Hugs,

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I'm not sure who's going to this mobile thing. My family isn't assigned there. I just heard that they were going to the convention for the second time.... (yeah, who likes them that much?!) My family was assigned to Jackson. Biloxi might be going to this one though.

Renee

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Renee, are you married? If so, will your husband go with you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit