High Blood Pressure Monitor?

by averyniceguy 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I know someone that is deaf and he has high blood pressure, his mother told him that he cannot check his high blood pressure by himself because he has to listen??? He would like to know which high blood pressure monitor that he can check his blood pressure himself.

• orbison11
    orbison11

hhmm his mom needs to get out more (sorry i just had to say that)

i have one,,plug it in put on hit button,,gives reading in digital form on little machine, coolest thing

• horrible life
    horrible life

Walmart and Target, both sell digital BP monitors. Ask the pharmacist, they will know which one is the best, due to returns etc.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

He can get a digital BP cuff, only if he uses a stethecope will he need to be able to hear. The digital cuffs are pretty accurate.

Tell him to make sure he gets a cuff big enough for his arm.

nj

• JH
    JH

You mustn't be blind neither to check the results

• Sassy
    Sassy

yeah mine has a digital read out..

as was said already,,he would need sight to read it..

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Did I miss something, I thought he was deaf??? not blind???

nj

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've been using a digital BP monitor at home for years. I recorded my BP for 2 weeks and showed the doctor my results. After years of my being on his ass, that's when he finally took my blood pressure seriously and put me on medication.

"Free" health care ain't all it's cracked up to be.

W

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I have a little digital bp monitor that I wrap around my wrist. Push the button, wait a bit, and it gives a readout of blood pressure and pulse. Simple, and it wasn't especially expensive. Got it at the pharmacy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit