This CD Rocks!!!

by Prisca2 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca2
    Prisca2

Hi all lovers of modern music,

I apologise for not posting this in the Music forum, but I think many of you might like to know about a CD I recently bought over the internet. BTW, this is the first time I've bought a CD over the internet, so I am a little bit excited about it all.

It's what I supposed is known as techno/dance, but it doesn't have the deadly boring THOMP THOMP THOMP sound throughout it. It has many catchy tracks, and even though I'm not a fan of techno/dance music myself, I really enjoyed all the tracks on this CD.

So if you want to have a listen, or buy the CD, go to:

. http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/cds/144/144181.html

The CD is called My Style Is Versatile and the artist?

Our own logical aka logical conclusion!

• Prisca
    Prisca

BTW, I'm not getting paid to post this. I happen to genuinely like the CD, and I think logical is a very talented musician!

• TR
    TR

logical IS very creative. I've listened to some of his stuff.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yep Prisca,

I listened to some of the mans work a while back and it was pretty good stuff. Logical is Englands version of Paul Kelly ... well, if you take out the haunting lyrics and real instruments

Logical .. you're a legend! .. givus a kiss (carefull, I think leather lady has the hots for ya .. not to mention bro.steinhaug)

unclebruce haunted by an elephant headed eyore with a mean keyboard and a black cloud rising.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

haha kool he used my logo I designed for him! Go logical!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit