My friend needs your help

by Grouper 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Grouper
    Grouper

My friend the Package started a topic "sitting here alone" I asked for any help on the following and I felt it warranted its own thread. All suggestions are appreciated.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/137244/1.ashx

• mouthy
    mouthy

HOW???

• LiveLife
    LiveLife
    Grouper:

Perhaps if you fleshed the problem out a bit ... maybe let us know what the issue is, then we might be better able to help with it.

I bet you hit enter before you meant to, didn't you. I hate when that happens.

• Grouper
    Grouper

I could not submit with cut and paste but here is the deal.

My friend the package (TP) is supposed to get his kids every other weekend but that is becoming a problem. Let me explain:

His wife is living at her JW parents house which has a swimming pool and our father in law is the PO of the local congregation so plenty of JW kids associate with TP daughters and they love it, to the point that it is becoming increasinly difficult for TP's daughters to want to stay with him when he is suppose to get them since mom has fun things to do.

How can the package turn that tide, how can he compete

All suggestions are appreciated

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

He's got to stay positive.

I know, I know. Easier said than done under the circumstances.

But if he acts defeated, he will not be able to give his kids what they need from him emotionally.

Love is what they need from him. He'll find ways to show that to them. Kids are suckers for pools and and all the latest in toys and what not, but they will respond to the love he shows them. I'm sure of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit