Pastor Russell's last days on earth

by sf 4 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

...along with letters from the "congregation" concerning his passing:

< http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/st%20paul%20memorials.htm

There is loads of tidbet info in these letters and accounts. Many names here to enter into search engines and "discover". Such as the name Driscoll. It triggered the memory of my mother telling me her maiden name one day. What are the odds that my paternal great grandfather was a "Russell Bible Student"? Who knows, but I'd like to find out.

sKally, happy trails!

• RR
    RR

I've been associated with the Bible Students for over ten years, give me some info, I'll see what I can come up with!

• sf
    sf

I appreciate your "invitation" of help, yet I canot give out such info. You understand. I WILL find what I'm looking for, in due time. Thank you for your reply.

Sincerely, sKally

• cynicus
  • Athanasius
    Athanasius

Dear SF,

Enjoyed the information on Charles T. Russell's passing. However, there are rumors that Russell did not die of natural causes but was murdered. One of the reasons for his last trip to California was to look over a gold mine in Nevada. Russell may have learned that he was being conned and the mine speculators could have had him poisoned to prevent exposure. If you have any further information on this, please let us know about it.

Sincerely,

Athanasius

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit