"Kartol" or "Altius" in Austin

by Insomniac 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

In case you're lurking here, I hope you read this, bro. I love you and I miss you, and think about you all the time. If you ever want to talk, my number's unlisted, but our mom's got it and will give it to you. I have a feeling you're still a witness because of your family, and I respect your decision. But if you ever want to leave, I'll do whatever I can to help you. It's a great big beautiful world out here, and you're gonna love it.

Love, Cittius

• DJK
    DJK

Very touching, worth a bttt.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

It's 4th of July weekend here. There's a carnival with rides, cotton candy, a cute little small-town parade down Front Street. A few floats, a lot of guys in tractors covered in bunting. We're going to have a cookout afterward at my house, or maybe boil up a few lobsters. Pretty wholesome stuff, really, no drunken bacchanals. You know you're invited; if not this year, maybe next year.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Man, I'm sorry you missed the parade! One guy was pulling some little float-thing with his riding lawnmower, and lost his brakes. So, he starts hollering for people to get out of the way, and it crashed into some other guy. No one was badly hurt, just quite ruffled. It's the biggest thing to happen in Bath since...gee, I dunno. Not much happens here I guess.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I will not give up on him. I will keep checking this thread, and my mailbox. I know in my heart that one day my brother will respond, and we'll talk openly, finally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit