New abuse case in denmark

by pallemar 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• pallemar
    pallemar

a 14 years old girl was sesual abuse in a kingdom hall in Denmark. write the Danish morning paper today.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/article312050.ece

It is not writen that the man is in Jehovah witness. but he abuse the girl, in a kingdom hall and how did he get alone in a kindom hall? with out being a Jehovah witness.

well i will try to reasearh the case a bit more.

here is a very fast translation of the test, i will do it batter later, my parent are wating for me :P

Svrter plejebarn that sexgal tjte It was her , there assigned , when vi should dyrke sex hvder 44- bonanza family Nils Henrik Bold 0840: 23. jun. 2007 – She was sd , fooling and tiltrkkende. She kldte themselves provocative. Nedringet. Bar belly. Highly brief frock. She make a pass at s flelserne lb from by me. A family forsgte to gr to the court to Sor that depict a portrait from one just 15- exuberant plejedatter nrmest that a inexpensive sexgal tjte. He pstod straight , that that forever were the bird , there assigned , when that pains teams should orchard sex! The 44- exuberant care is accost by by a unit p a couple of r that orchard sexmisbrugt his purunge plejebarn jvnligt , no she every other day weekend were to aflastning by him and his family to Holbk. ’Vi were a krestepar’ The gentleman optrdte mostly that a prosecuted innocent , no he explained about they numerous intercourse and resort from oralsex , he had had by the bird , that were him was entrusted after a agreement by hers returned p Sydsjlland. – I beloved her. She beloved me. Vores relationships resembled a krestepars. I restraint her never to anything. That affect forever p hers prmisser. Straight fr vores frste intercourse said she even to me , that she ville orchard a go through gentleman , there knew , what that shopped at about , no she should orchard one sexual debugger hvdede the gentleman to the court. The prosecution is from a whole duck concept. By even though it is duly by a gentleman that dyrke sex by a bird p r , is it iflge straffelovens section 223, no licensed , of which the bird is his plejebarn. Therefore krver politifuldmgtig Lene Forest the 44- exuberant at the back tremmer – equals she vil orchard him frakendt the court to that omgs brn and young amid r. The gentleman shall iflge the indictment , straight orchard intimidated the bird by , that she ville become tvangsfjernet from one beloved mother , of which she spill the beans about their protracted sexual relationships. Loses brother and father The opsigtsvkkende question is the affair about a teenagepige , that threaten by suicide after orchard lose one storebror and noted one mother and father experience a svr divorce. The bird went applied to a dgninstitution known Holbk , where the after care worked that pdagogmedhjlper. She tie themselves strkt to the gentleman. And when she forwarded homes , went he hers kontaktperson and care. P a turn to 2003 by a skydeklub to contest began the 44- exuberant that sexmisbrug , that plejedatteren iflge the indictment were forced to that lgge trunk to they nste two r. Misuse a lot of times He admit ogs , that he had intercourse and dyrkede oralsex by the bird among other things p a skyderejse to Germany , known Susen to Nstved , to a summer p Mn , known Bon Bon Land and known Jehovas Vidners Rigssal to Herlufmagle p the public baths to Holbk and p several various rastepladser round about p Sjlland. – Vi were ogs between them to bde hers and my homes , admit the 44- exuberant. Frst when the bird last after found a kreste , went the contact to plejefamilien switched. However there went three mneder , by the actually 18- exuberant bird after consultations by a veninde reported the plague to the police to Nstved. The arbitration are falling after.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It wouldn't be surprising if a JW abused a young girl but in a KH it's not something to be expected. Thanks for the translation but it needs improvement, it is difficult to understand.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Pallemar,

Maybe I can help you with a cleaner Danish-to-English translation.

-Valkyrie

[Translated from the internet webpage "Ekstra Bladet" (http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/article312050.ece)]:

Paints[/blackens] foster-child as a sex-crazy coquette

"She was sweet, funny[/teasing] and attractive. She dressed provocatively. Low-cut tops. Bare belly. Very short dresses. She flirted, so my feelings got carried away... ."

A family father in court yesterday tried to paint a picture of his merely 15-year old foster-daughter as practically a cheap, sex-mad coquette. He directly asserted that it was always the girl who decided when the mismatched pair should have sex!

The 44-year old foster-father is charged with having regularly sexually abused his very young foster-child over a period of one year, while she was on leave with him and his family in Holbæk every second weekend.

“We were a [boyfriend~girlfriend] couple”The man behaved for the most part like a persecuted innocent when he testified about the numerous instances of intercourse and oral sex that he had with the girl, who was entrusted to him by an agreement with her home commune in Sydsjælland.

“I loved her. She loved me. Our relationship resembled that of sweethearts. I never coerced her to do anything. It always took place on her terms. Just before we first had intercourse she even said to me that she wanted to have an experienced man, someone who knew what it was about, when she had her sexual debut,” claimed the man in court.

The prosecutor’s office is of a wholly different opinion. Because - even if it is legal for a man to engage in sex with a 15-year old girl – it is, according to Criminal Law paragraph 223, not permitted if the girl is his foster-child.

Accordingly, Prosecutor Lene Skovsen demands that the 44-year old be put behind bars, and that he be barred from being in the vicinity of infants and children under 18 years.

Lost brother and father
    The sensational account is the story of a teenage girl who threatens suicide after losing her big brother and seeing her mother and father experience a difficult divorce.

The girl was committed to an around-the-clock care institution in Holbæk, where the eventual foster-father worked as a pedagogic assistant. She became strongly attached to the man. When she was sent home, he remained her contact person and foster-father.

On an excursion to Østrig in 2003 with a shooting club, the 44-year old introduced the sexual abuse, which the foster-daughter – according to the charges – was forced to submit to for the next 2 years.

Abused many timesHe also acknowledged to having intercourse and engaging in oral sex with the girl – among other occasions – during shooting trip to Germany, at Susåen [a recreational river/canal network] in Næstved, at a summer cottage in Møn, at Bon Bon Land [an amusement park], at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Herlufmagle, at the public swimming[/bathing] facilities in Holbæk, and at many different rest areas in the Sjælland region.

“We were also together in both her home and mine,” acknowledged the 44-year old.

It was only when the girl found a boyfriend last autumn that contact with the foster family was broken off.

But three months passed until the now 18-year old girl, after consultation with a friend, reported the abuser to police in Næstved.

The verdict will be handed down later.

• Gill
    Gill

Was it Adam who said 'It was the woman's fault (that I did what I did).?

Amazing to still be hearing a man blaming his action on a child or a woman or a victim!

• pallemar
    pallemar

Sorry all, Manjana have talket to the Journalist, who wrote this artikel, and he comferms, that the man was not a Jehovah Withness.

the abuse was only at the kingdom hall, not in it ...

so it is my fould sorry all :(

BTW very nicely translated valkyri ;)

my translation, was made by a boot on the http://www.faganfinder.com/translate/ and it was far from as good as yours valkyri :) aktuli, very shamefull one.

have it nice all, and sorry for this :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit