Dad drowns kids and hangs himself

by lonelysheep 9 Replies latest social current

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

This was first reported yesterday.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

If your going to kill youself just do it, don't take anyone with you!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Why do fathers kill their children?

Sick sick sick.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

When I was in High School, there was a family in the Cong. The dad killed his family and himself, one of his daughters was going to be married to a friend of my sisters brother. Anyway I heard that his wife was leaving him and he had some money problems or something, any way he waited for each of them to come home and killed them with a knife and gun. It was amazing how much it was swept under the carpet and we were not allowed to talk about it.

This happend in the Lancaster/Palmdale CA, area, back in the early 90's does anyone remember this?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Why would anyone kill a child, especially a mother or father??

Sick is an understatement

nj

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Why do parents kill their children???? Because it is the ultimate form of control. "If I can't have you no one can." Murder-suicide is really just Domestic Violence taken to its finality.

Leslie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Such a sad story

There was a poster that was concerned about her grandson(?) being beat by the father for not going to the hall........I cannot find the thread.

I hope she reads this thread.

purps

• Mum
    Mum

purps,

It's in the section called "Child Sexual Assault and Child Abuse" - the last post in that section.

Regards,

SandraC

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

thanks Mum,

I looked and looked and could not find that thread.

purps

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

if you will recall,abraham was about to slaughter his son isacc because 'god told him to'.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit