well here it goes

by Doc_jedd 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

howdy all seems like you`re all a buncha good people . i`ve been looking (lurking) @ youre sight for about 2 weeks now and i must say its good to see the things that i have been suspecting for a long time now are true. thanks to you all i now feel perhaps im not so evil after all. ive been in the borg for 6 years now and at first got snookered like most ppl ive been serching for god since i was a young boy and i thought i had fond him with the jw`s. well guess again ive learned about the generation issue and said hey! somethings screwy here! after learning about all the date changes i said to my self how can i go door to door and tell ppl all this B.S. so ive stoped doing F.S. for about a year now. my so called bro`s and sisters are avoiding me like i had a disease. still in M.S. and doing a #2 talk now and then it kills me to get up there and string a line so they say. im not going to alot of the meetings so the elders are havin a few back room talks with me , so far ive kept my mouth shut about what i know (the real truth about the wtbts) dont get me wrong i still love jehovah and his son jesus but i do not lovethe G.B. and thier lies i cant help but think of the terrible things they have done to so many ppl. i guess i think too much but my bible study conductor always said i was like the boreans always checking things out. so here i am sorry i do not express myself as well in writing as most of you do but i am glad to be a member (a small one) on this board. thank you all for youre help and hard work especialy with this ngo/un finding hope to make more posts but im having alot of fun reading what everyone else is writing thanx alot ....... just call me jedd

• Not Perfect
    Not Perfect

Hi Jedd,

Welcome to the real world. I was like you, I always asked too many questions and I wasn't satisfied with the answers that I was given in the wtbts. The only advice that I can give to you right now is, don't do anything that will blow your cover. Keep your inside track open for the rest of us and for those that you love on the inside. I know that you probably can't handle hearing the lies in the talks or giving the talks that have lies in them, but value highly the position you still have. Use your position to learn all you can about the current situation and the climate of the brothers. I still have loved ones inside and am interested in everything that is going on to help them get out. You never know what little thing you might hear that will have a great impact on all the captives.

Take Care, Not Perfect

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Hi, Doc: Welcome to the Board. I've only been on for about a week. Lot's of nice people here (stop laughing ya'll). Seriously, we have been where you are and some are still in your shoes. NotPerfect had some good advice. Just keep posting.

Trot

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

to:not perfect i suppose i will be staying for a while yet ,i do have some friends here that i would hate to loose. but i feel like a dope for just sitting there knowing what i know and not saying anything. you see im not just a mindless dub and it insults me to think (a)i was fooled into this mess (b)that i just still sit there and they think im still fooled. you said that i should stick around and be sort of a spy. for what purpose ? what do you want to know ? as i said im missing many meetings im not going out in service and for the most part many belive that im a bad assosiation its not like im M.S. material or anything, .......... sorry im gettin a bit angry i guess but i suppose you know how that goes. for the most part as i see it in my cong. everybodys expecting the end any day now and lots of em are quite pleased with that notion. if any have questions or doubts they hide them well ...... of course if they didnt they would be D.F.`ed in a flash. i feel like im all alone without any one to talk to ..... therefore here i am
    thanx Jedd

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Doc:
    Our posts crossed. You're frustrated and we understand that. It's a stressful situation. NotPerfect's advice was good from the aspect of hearing what the members are thinking about the UN thing probably. We don't hear about the reaction of the members to WTS changes (new light?) except from those that are still inside. Assume you don't have family inside. Regarding not wanting to leave your friends, I lost a friend I had for 26 years when I disassociated. It's rough but survivable. Pray for guidance and it will work out in the way that's best for you.

Trot

• think41self
    think41self

Hi doc,

Welcome to the board. I am glad you are making friends here already, I know I have made some very good ones. For each one of us, if and how we technically "leave" the borg is a very personal decision. Some choose to drift quietly away so as not to lose family members, some are forcibly pushed out and are very angry and bitter about it. Some cannot tolerate keeping the things they have learned quiet and feel honor bound to speak their mind. It doesn't matter to us what you do about that. We will offer you support and encouragement wherever you are on that road, because we have all taken one of those paths.

Good luck to you friend, and take care.

think41self

"Not believing is not the same as not knowing."

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

many thanks to every one! its nice to know i have a place to go where people understand. i realize that if i spoke of the things ive learned (new light?) to anyone in my cong. it would do no good and more than likely cause me undue grief. cant say as i need that type of thing in my life right now.allthough i dont have family in the borg as most do here (thank the toads)theyre are people that i work with and see on a day to day basis that would make it rather uncomfortable for me if i was D.F./D.A.`ed so ill hang out @ the kingdom hall as long as i can stomach it.cant teach any more crap to the massess though im done with the door to door thing!thank you all for youre support and friendship it means alot to me ! if i can give anyone a hand in return just say the word. Jedd

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

heya Doc_jedd

I am still 'in' also...27 years in and around the org. The slow fade is the best if you want to leave.

yeah...I was shocked at how much fun 'apostates' can be....but they won me over and apparently you too.

As long as you've reached the point where you won't jump off a cliff just because the GB tells you so...you're doing great. Feel free to make friends, use the open emails...just take care of yourself and do what is right for you.

Best wishes...

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

thanks Dung i think ill stick around on this place............................dont worry im afraid of hights so cliffs are not an option for me................i wont drink any G.B. approved Kool Aid either..................Jedd

• outnfree
    outnfree
    i wont drink any G.B. approved Kool Aid either..................Jedd

ROFLMBO! I think all here refused that particular drink, Jedd. But many of us have kicked ourselves for being hoodwinked into the high-control group that is the Watchtower! I was not raised in 'the truth', I was a volunteer, too, and I feel really STUPID at times.
    But the ones who are still in and "DON'T WANT TO KNOW" are the really stupid ones.

Pat yourself on the back for understanding the duplicity. And start job-hunting soon!

Welcome to the Board!

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit