Newbies, Lurkers, Come on In, the water is nice.......

by AK - Jeff 3 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Go ahead. Make that plunge, your first post. Tell us as little or as much as you like. Stay cloaked, or open up.

Let the healing begin, the questions to flow. Likely we understand, and if not, we support you through your pain of exit.

You have found that the Love Jesus referred to is not at the Kingdom Hall, but there is a lot of it right here.

Jump on three...... one......... two.......... three

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

As a recent lurker who has made the dive (more of a cannonball jump since I'm not a good diver ) I'll second Jeff's statement - thanks all for the much appreciated comments and greetings. You may or may not agree w/ everything posted on this site but for once there is positive discussion of all things with open minds, well thought out responses, and a willingness to accept even when there is a difference in opinion. Wow - what a refreshing perspective. I think i'll swim a few laps.

Morph

• 38 Years
    38 Years

I recently joined after lurking for 4 years. This is a great place to get support and have questions answered. We'd like to hear from you!

38 Years

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

To all that are "in the wings:" Jeff is right....jump in. If you are in the "Watch Tower Twighlight Zone:" In and thinking of leaving or out and thinking of going in or so miserable you want to puke or realizing things are nutty and the JWs are telling you YOU are the one that is insane......leave that murky area and move into the light.

One of the first steps is taking the first step.....

Jump in: at least you will have a place to vent and discuss things without fear of harm.

Yours in this Struggle,

V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit