Reexaminer.com --- It closed?????

by ALEX_2003 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ALEX_2003
    ALEX_2003

Is the site www.Reexaminer.com "It closed?" - It does not have not Watch Tower Bookshelf CD Library (aka WT BS CD), and Km's brought up to date ? What it happened?

• kwr
    kwr

Are you sure you have the right address? I show that the domain has never been registered.

• Scully
    Scully

Try this url instead: www.reexamine.org

The home page states that there is some spring cleaning being done on the site, so that might cause some errors.

• ALEX_2003
    ALEX_2003

Is the site www.Reexaminer.ORG "It closed?" - It does not have not Watch Tower Bookshelf CD Library (aka WT BS CD), and Km's brought up to date ? What it happened?

• Scully
    Scully

the site is not www.reexamineR.org it is www.reexamine.org - remove the last R and it should get you there. Click on the hyperlink.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I am not website savvy so I don't know if this means the site is closed or not.

The site does state, as scully mentioned, it is doing "spring cleaning" but if you notice at the bottom of the page it says:

This page was last modified 04:52, 28 May 2006.

To me closed means you cannot get in or that it is gone much like a business that has a closed sign in the window. This looks to me to be more of a neglected site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit