Is blasphemy,blasphemy if it is authorized by the blasphemee?

by The Dragon 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

I seem to have run into alot of problems getting an answer to this question from people who claim to be able to discern God and his thoughts and plans..including witnesses.....some look at me and ask me if I know the answer!!!!!

Kinda scary really...and Iam beginning to wonder if the inquisitions were on the basis of questions like this...beware is all I can say.....

Seems to me it would be between the one blaspheming and the one being blasphemed alone.....it would be impossible for an onlooker to know for sure what was actually going on between them....and if they were friends under an agreement with a plan...or mortal enemies calling each other liars.....

No human I know of can answer this question truthfully unless they admit to being one or the other first.

Anyone else see something I missed?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Claiming "blasphemy" is a way of saying "STFU" to anyone who questions the doings of invisible imaginary super-heros.

There is no spirit realm populated with any sorts of beings. Hence, their delicate feelings can't be hurt and no village idiot needs to defend them.

" Nothing is true; everything is permitted."

"Do what thou wilt shall be whole of the Law."

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

In my business...I tell my men up front......I do not care what you do..just do not hurt yourselves or others and get the job done right.

Simple and effective...I can confirm they enjoy the freedom and do excellent work..exploring new ways of mixing business and pleasure yet maintaining or even inventing new ways to maintain or increase their productivity ON THEIR OWN.

I watch and learn and adopt some of their ways theby bettering myself as well.

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

There is a balance that must be maintained......a teacher must always be a student and open for improvements...yet resistant of BS that shows no progress..that fine line is called balance between the two.

A predator must have a balance..between prey and predator...when to be aggressive towards someone trying to trick them by pretending to be a friend concerned about them...yet friendly to those who really are such..balance...or discernment if you will.....

To supress this balance of good and evil makes you a victim or aggresser....there must be a balance between good when we can and evil when we cannot.

I see this trying to be suppressed alot by psychiatrist's by chemically experimenting to supress these aggressive "paranoid" traits as a bad thing..leaving us to be blind undiscerning victims by those who would rather chemically suppress peoples perception of danger and problems than work for their money and make changes to the environment we see and live in, all for a quick and easy fat paycheck.

Beware of this.....

Psychiatrists have the power of God...there is no jury trial, no higher authority to appeal to...they claim to understand your mind better than you..and in the US...the courts do not question their verdict/diagnosis. On the other hand....opinions are like assholes....everyone's is for sale.

You can escape and agree with their assumptions..until you get out of their clutches..and hire your own to say they are wrong and countermand their verdict...for a dollar or two.

The reason I am teling you this...is my sanity was called into question by my JW mother and enemies when I presented these questions to them...and they had me committed to discredit?? me and my questions......so beware..and be prepared...it is the only way to discredit a law abiding citizen...and they know how to use it.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i woudl think that if they both agreed to the blasphemy, then its no longer a blasphemy, but just an outright lie... is that better? probably not...

lets illustrate... little johnny is a virgin, but really is into a girl who is not... so, little davey boy, johnny's personal friend, runs around "blaspheming" by saying that johnny is not a virgin and that girls say he is wonderful in bed... when johnny finds out about this, he confronts davey boy, who says, its good for you, this girl will like you... now the Blasphemee (johnny) says; "well awesome, keep it up", then davey boy is not blaspheming, he is lying on behalf of the supposed blasphemee...

no blasphemy, just lies

the infamous one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit