Watchtower Society Over JWs Fielding Techno-propaganda In Germany And U.S.

by Bryan 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

Sorry if already posted.

Watchtower Society Over JWs Fielding Techno-propaganda In Germany And U.S. Former Jehovah's Witness Stephan Wolf is sending material out of Germany that I have just begun receiving and researching. For example I found a link off of a link that indicates the Watchtower Society appears to be trying to improve its public image as more Christian (and less of a cult) there by putting individual JWs up to airing a public radio program about “Christ” http://www.radio-nachgefragt.de/ which is based out of the town of Bochum . Previously http://www.standfirm.de/ was formed supposedly by private citizens without Watchtower Society direction to air the idea that the Watchtower Society had led JWs in Germany into heroic resistance against the Nazi dictatorship even though the reality is that though there were heroic JWs who did what they could and sometimes died as martyrs, WTS branch head Erik Frost actually sold Germany ’s JWs out to the Nazis. In the U.S. the Watchtower Society has also tried to make itself look less cultic. A person raised as a JW named Engardino produced the pro-Watchtower Society/JWs film called Knocking. A natural question is “why” they are doing these things. A possible answer is because they are alarmed at their falling membership statistics and hope to shore those up by use of technology since members are as enthusiastically getting their become-a-JW message out to the Public in the wake of their having had to pay out big settlement money to child molestation victims and members still dying after refusing blood transfusions as happened recently to two of the six JW family sextuplets in Vancouver, Canada . As the Watchtower Society becomes more creative, those exposing her as a cult will doubtlessly need to do the same. ____________________________________________________________ I recieved this as an email from Joe Emerson Bryan Have You Seen My Mother

• bobxkawasaki
    bobxkawasaki

All the way back into the 1930s the Watchtower Society has first tried things out in Germany then, for those approaches that worked there, they have implemented them also in the United States of America. That's clear from from reading William Schnell's vintage expose' Thirty Years A Watchower Slave. Some Governing Body members although American have also had German surnames, for example Henschel and Schroeder. Gerritt Loesch, from Austria, speaks German.

• Scully
    Scully
    Some Governing Body members although American have also had German surnames, for example Henschel and Schroeder. Gerritt Loesch, from Austria, speaks German.

Rumor has it that David Splane, the lone Canadian GB member, wears jackboots.

• Rooster
    Rooster

I don't believe this is going to help their cause.

good info

thank you...

• scoobydont
    scoobydont

Marked !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit