Flag Burning- The Cost

by TR 9 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• jelly
    jelly

Maybe we could fight terrorism by selling a bunch of flags that explode when introduced to a flame.

Jelly

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Tr and all!

I say we drop crates of small piglets that have 'Osama Sucks' stamped on them.In Arabic of course.
    Drop these little dudes all over Afghanistan.
    The Moslems will go crazy because they can't even touch a pig if they wanna see Allah when they die.
    They'll be piglets all over the place!! It will cause total chaos!
    Then the Special Ops can come in,mop up and have a babyback rib BBQ and come home!!
    We can call it OIPD=Operation Iowa Pig Drop.....or Pigs For Peace!!!
    Whaddaya think? <w> Tina

'Boycott Shampoo! Demand the real Poo!

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Hey TR,

I received that in an email yesterday. Where's Allah when you need him. LOL

• TR
    TR

Great idea, jelly!

Maybe send some flags infected with anthrax just to make sure all bases are covered.

TR

—Edmund Burke

• TR
    TR

Tina,

Included with the pig drop would be cd's of Black Sabbath's "War Pigs". Nothing like a little Western Hard Rock to make 'em crazier than they already are.

Scorpion, Allah must have seen something special about that one terrorist to call him home.

TR

—Edmund Burke

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Burn not,lest ye be burned!{you sorry bastards!}

• Andee
    Andee

I often wonder WHERE places like Pakistan, etc. get an American flag to burn. Does the local merchant have a supply for just such an occasion?

The flag in that pic definitely looks homemade, however. Check out the stars.

Regarding the dude on fire: Burn you SOB!

Andee

• Simon
    Simon

I wonder how many locals have been killed because they were found making American flags and they thought they were traitors OR how many American supporters quickly made out they were aginst the US by grabbing a nearby pack of matches and lighting up quickly to appease the mob....

• jelly
    jelly

I think this is going to end up being a big war because these people are nuts. They are the Nazi kind of insane. At least I understood the Russians. And the Chinese can be relied on to act in a set way. But the thought of any country having nuclear weapons that believes killing people is doing a service for god is just chilling. Before 9/11 I was lukewarm on missile defense at best, now I think it should be mandatory.

Jelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit