Anyone from Soton area in UK?

by arachnia 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• arachnia
    arachnia

I've been searching for a friend from the Southampton area (UK) for a few years now, and thought perhaps there is some slim chance I might find her via someone here. :)

The last time I saw her was in 96 - having visited her for a couple of weeks right in the midst of my exodus from the Borg and my marraige. Of course, she saw what was happening, and while she encouraged the breakup of the marriage, she insinuated that if I left the Borg, she'd shun me. Now, I'm not so sure she was serious, as she said those things in front of other J-dubs, not when it was just she and I alone. But at the time things were so nuts, I thought I should leave her alone so as not to get her in trouble. Now, I find that is one of the biggest regrets of my life - I should have at least tried to stay in touch with her.

Anyways. I'm frustrated. I can't find her. Her addy/phone are different as I have tried those. Of course, I DA'd myself, so calling her parents (including anointed father) and inquiring about her whereabouts is totally out of the question (and that's assuming their number hasn't changed.) I've tried some other search services, without success. I miss her, and need to get back in touch with her, if for no other reason to apologize for dropping off the face of the earth in terms of our friendship. (Of course I hope we can still be friends, but that remains to be seen.)

Her name is Sarah-Kate Burgess. She's 36 years old now. She is from Southampton - lived in Midanbury in '96. If anyone knows her, and still has contact with her, please ask her - no, beg her, to email me: [email protected]. Or, if you have any suggestions on trying to find her, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. :)

Thanks very much!

Cheers,
    ~arachnia

Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth."
    -Kahlil Gibran

• ISP
    ISP

Nope......M/cr here!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest