It's been a while

by Nellie 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Nellie
    Nellie

since I visited (or posted) and I thought I'd pop in and see what was going on in the world of JWD.

have I missed any new scandals in my absence? any exciting updates?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Welcome back.

There has been lots. Surf around a bit. You will see some interesting things.

• DJK
    DJK

Nice to me you nellie. Maybe you missed the pedophile issues within the JW org?

• fifi40
    fifi40

Hi Nellie..........

you missed loads..........we have all repented and gone back.....hee hee

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Hi Nellie,

I wasnt' here when you were, "I don't think" But welcom back. Lot's going on since I've been here so jump in an catch up.

nj

• Sassy
    Sassy

hey Nellie.. I am pretty sure I remember when you first joined.. I think we met in chat..

I haven't been around here as regular lately as I would like myself..

Welcome back

• delilah
    delilah

Hi there Nellie. I remember you, welcome back. How have you been? What's new with you? I'm glad you came back, there has been a lot going on. I was away for a few months myself, and just recently returned. There sure are a lot of newbies....

Hi Sassy....welcome back to you too. How have you been?

• Nellie
    Nellie

Hey All - Thanks for the welcome backs!

Sassy - You're right we did chat a while back

Delilah - Thanks for remembering me . . . (don't I sound like Eeyore?)

What's new? Nothing much. Still trying to adjust to LAW (life after Witnesses) . . . lately, I've been thinking about an old friend who has "marked" me I guess and doesn't call/come by. I should be angry (especially since she still talks to her disfellowshipped mother), but there's still a large part of me that wants to hang with her. We became friends at 17 and I guess she's just a hard habit to break. Well, for me I guess - not so hard for her! I do have wonderful woman friends in my life - but I haven't found one to fill her spot. I'm putting this off on hormones - God, I can't wait for this to pass . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit