E-Watchman/E-Jehovahs Witnesses

by Core88 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Core88
    Core88

So here is my question for anyone and everyone, do you all think that those two sites are E as in E-vil? To me it seems that they are thanks. Corey

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

E-Watchman is just a Watchtowerlike-prophet wanna be IMO. A spotlight seeker. And prob paraniod-delusional as any of the GB.

Not familiar at all with the other site.

Jeff

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

They are certainly not E-nlightening.

Anything that defends a twisted and deceitful entity is tremendously harmful, and since it is harmful and deceitful, I suppose one might view it as wicked. If one of my family died from not receiving a blood transfusion based on a lie by a corporation, I would call anything that defended that corporation twisted and evil.

• Core88
  • Core88
    Core88

Thanks for the reply Jeff I think so too. Corey

• ninja
    ninja

they started me on my travels....until I could let go completely....so they served a purpose in that respect for me

• uninformed
    uninformed

I was there for over a year, got thrown off a couple of times because of my outright oppositon to the WT. But Robert King let me back on. I personally like him very much, but I agree that he is delusional with regard to several of his doctrinal positions.

He basically feels that the WT has been but is NOT now in God's approval. My journey, made easier because of him, has taken me to the conclusion that the WT was NEVER "God's Special Organization". Too much crazy shit in its past.

Some people are not willing to admit that they were just 'fooled'.

Robert, in my opinion is not evil. Just another religionist that wants power and authority over others.

Brant

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Brant - his site helped my wife see what the WT was all about also. And since he was a JW at the time it was more palatable. He's a heck of a writer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit