From an email I received this am.
1. The nice men are ugly.
2. The handsome men are not nice.
3. The handsome and nice men are gay.
4. The handsome, nice, and heterosexual men are married.
5. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.
6. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice and have money, think we are only after their money.
7. The handsome men without money are after our money.
8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.
9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosuxual, somewhat nice, and have money, cannot make a commitment.
10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money, and, thank heaven, are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.
11. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we make the first move.
WHO COULD EVER UNDERSTAND MEN?