MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

As of 6:02 pm last night I received a facsimile from Paul Hoeffel at the UN on the WTS.

He gave me 3 of the 4 things I requested in two paragraphs.

I have sent a scanned version to Steve Bates and someone else.

I sent it to Kent and Randy. And Kent and Randy have posted the OFFICIAL UNITED NATIONS letter on their web sites.

Here is the letter - Put your cursor on the image and then right click on your mouse and hit "save image" to your computer.

After you look at Kent's web site and you people still think this it is a fake letter, phone Paul Hoeffel yourself at (212) 963-8070.

hawk

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

GREAT! Just to keep this on top...

• roybatty
    roybatty

Awesome...simply awesome. Now, the questions is, can the JWs handle the truth????

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

BUDDA BING

I was junping in my chair when it downloaded. I sent copies out already.

I want to finish these lying bastards.

• OhHappyDay
  • wannahelp
    wannahelp

The truth is out there..

Those must be scary words to the boys in Brooklyn!!!

• OhHappyDay
  • mommy
    mommy

Thanks Hawk
    I can't wait to read it. I have spent alot of time over at the UN site this Am and have found alot of info on NGO's and status there, I will post more later for anyone who enjoys falling asleep at the PC
    wendy

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

Hawk et al,

Superb job. What timing! The WTS quits the beast and the beast immediately gets the Nobel Prize for Peace. Maybe they think they made a lucky exit but, in fact, I think this puts the spotlight on them even more.

Next time JWs stop by maybe we should act all innocent and say "aren't you people from the UN...."

T.

• bj
    bj

((((((BRAVO))))))

HAWKAW (+ team),

From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank you very much for your hard work.

Joe

ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit