Who else can't wait for July?

by brinjen 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• brinjen
    brinjen

It's coming....sometime in July....don't know the day......or the hour......but it's coming! The Simpsons Movie!

Caught a preview of it this morning on my way to work, looks better than anything I anticipated. Been a huge fan ever since the first season! My favourite episode is 'Weekend At Burnsies'.

How many other fans of 'The Simpsons' out there? Whats your favourite episode?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I love the Simpsons - not that I have a telly any more!! It's one of the few programmes I can say that I miss having a tv for.

I think my fave episodes are the one when they first adopted santas little helper from the dog track and the one where they were having the annual snake bash and Lisa rescued all the snakes.

• needproof
    needproof

In my opinion the Simpsons is one of the greatest series of all time. To create two jokes in one, where adults can understand what the kids can't yet everybody still laughs, is a genius science. There have been so many funny moments, but who could forget Homer doing the daredevil stunt instead of Bart, and the ambulance crash which sent him back down the cliff !

• needproof
    needproof

Sad Emo, that episode starred the late great Barry White, and what a song!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Yeah needproof - I think it was that song which made the whole episode work. It just made it such a lovely ending

• needproof
    needproof

How could anybody bash snakes? Personally I love snakes.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I love the Simpsons but dont get the time to sit and vegetate for long in front of the TV. I rarely go to the movies, but the Simpsons movie might get me to part with hard earned cash.

needproof

Personally I love snakes

me too...no snake bashing or roasting thank you.

SnakesInTheTower (of the slithering Sheep Class)

• needproof
    needproof

Yes snakes, there are plenty of snakes in that tower!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I don't know about the Simpson's movie but I can't wait for July -- My honeymoon !!! (Lake Tahoe/San Francisco)

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

ive seen all the episodes like at least three times... lol, i love love love the simpsons... cant wait for the movie... fave episode? i dont know their names at all... and i love all of them... so i dont know

the infamous one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit