• Mary
  • Mary
    Mary

Here's a more accurate flyer:

Assembly.gif

AssemblyInvite2.jpg

• delilah
    delilah

as usual Mary.....LMAO......" the doors will be bolted shut so the deemunz can't get in."

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mary! Mary! Tsk! Tsk! You sure can read between the lines.

Blueblades

• greendawn
    greendawn

Above all they don't tell them that they will never be allowed to become part of the New Covenent something that will render them useless as Christians if they can be called that. Instead there is the strange idea that they can only benefit from the New Covenent by proxy, through the leaders of the cult.

Following the Christ in that kind of set up is totally meaningless.

• NestleBoy
    NestleBoy

I think what ALEX_2003 was talking about is a scan of any new releases at the “Follow the Christ!“ 2007 District Convention. As of Friday nothing... Most new releases, if any, are on Saturday.

Unfortunately, I had the ’privilege’ of going to the first day of the convention earlier this afternoon. (I was assigned the May 25 th - 27 th dates). It was really kinda boring. I was going to update everyone as to any new special insights at the Convention… but nothing. The same thing that’s been mentioned over and over again over the years.

For those of you that have to attend… the ‘audio drama’ of the “God’s Word Is Alive and Exerts Power“ is really cheesy -- with all that drama-orchestra music leading into all the Bible reading re-enactments of the two chapters. Oh, and all that over-the-top voice actors.

The thing that got me was the commentary questions for the parents/children/publishers that followed each section of the audio drama. I know they mean well, but… eeeek. It’s all those hard-driving, guilt-heavy, leaning questions you get from the Watchtower study articles. Kinda like spoon feeding the way a Christian should think and reason on the matter. (Would you expect any different?) You’ll know what I mean if you hear it.

I know it's no different from all the other talks... but just have someone read the Bible in a dignified manner.

NestleBoy

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

My condolences to you NestleBoy for having to endure that!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit