There really are some sad, sick people out there................

by fifi40 1 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

I dont know how much you folk in the USA know about this story...................but a little girl called Madelaine McCann was abducted from her holiday villa in Portugal on May 3rd. Her parents both doctors have remained in Portugal with their other children, 2 year old twins and the story is HUGE over here and in at least parts of Europe. Whatever your personal feelings on the reasons why she was able to be abducted, her parents had left her and her siblings in the locked apartment whilst they had a meal with friends 40 yards away in a restaurant, it is still a horrendous and sad story.

Maddy's parents and family, along with the help of major celebs and the media have made this hunt for her the biggest story on the News, tabloid's etc. A reward of 2.5 million pounds has been put up for information leading to her return. 2 days ago her family launched the http://www.findmadeleine.com

site. Major international companies like BP, many airlines etc are involved with making the public aware of the search for her throughout Europe and North Africa.

Now it seems that they are people ready to make a fast buck out of this family's and most of all this little girls desperate story. Bogus websites have been set up. These are fake 'typosquatting' websites used for commercial gain. One of these is an Californian based UltraRPM.

SHAME ON THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

There was a story...yet unsolved too...of a young woman kidnapped and most likely murdered during spring break, I believe in 05. The government of that island is covering for the culprits who are diplomats kids. There have been several of these kidnappings...some the kids were found up to four years later and some where the outcome was murder because the perp was a child molestor.

There are many sick puppies out there. Yes indeed.

I pray they find this little girl. No doubt there will be a request for ransom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit