Good Has To Be Filter?

by writetoknow 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

It amazes me that the org had to filter what is good! I mean if something isn't done through the organizaton of JW's then the good work isn't really good at all. The people doing the good are mislead or are dishonest refusing to accept kingdom teachings from the org.

The only good that matters is preaching the Good News according to JW's. And that must be done at a distance so one is not confused or contaminated. The millions of lives now being saved from Aids by corporation such as microsoft through Bill Gates - is not good?

It is no surprize that people coming out of the org have so many emotional problems there is no one that does any good with purer motives on earth accept of course. Giving is a sin if it not done through the org.

There no need in helping anyone unless it brings glory to the org.

And all these people and their good works to help mankind are meaningless because the world is under the power of the wicked one and they are working for him anyway.

So love is not love good is not good and kindness is not kindness.

If I remember most believe the word good was shorten to God to express what people see God as good.

And people doing good shows us that God exist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit