Madeline suspect

by VanillaMocha73 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Did anyone see this today? Very weird:
    Madeleine suspect: Oddball of the Algarve
    They suspect him and his JW girlfriend of kidnapping a little girl. However, it doesn't follow????

"The simplest checks into his background painted a picture of someone who was estranged, had a four-year-old daughter he described as the "spitting image" of Madeleine, and who appears to have had a series of complex relationships with women. One girlfriend, a German blonde, was a Jehovah's Witness."

According to Mr Soares, Murat became instantly attracted to another of his sales staff, Michaela Walczuch, a blonde German divorcee. She also used the name Matias, believed to be from a former marriage... To outsiders they were indeed an unlikely couple - he the rather ordinary looking Brit and she a Jehovah's Witness, who reportedly spent some weekends knocking doors locally in search of converts.... They were also together at social events connected with work, including the office Christmas party and a recent birthday celebration for Murat, which office colleagues attended...Michaela, meanwhile, appears to have been living with her ex-partner, Luis Antonio, in a Lagos apartment that Murat visited regularly. Likewise, she was a frequent visitor to the villa in Praia da Luz where Murat lived with his mother Jennifer, 71.... A third neighbour said she believed the couple were both Jehovah's Witnesses, and always went smartly dressed to church.

• rosa
    rosa

I read a lot of Portuguese and Brazilian newspapers' websites and no one of them did this link between JW and Madeleine's case.

• kwr
    kwr

Well the fact that he had a JW girlfriend doesn't mean anything. I have never heard of JW women participating in the kidnaping of the children as a matter of faith.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Hi! I leave in Portugal, and this news about a link with Jehovah's Witness is new to me. Here I never hear about this. Not in newspapers or tv. Strange indeed!

• Moomin
  • VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Well, the story about her being a JW and then the holiday parties and him living with her and stuff didn't fit at all. Was wondering if the GF is not who she represents herself to be at all......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit