Still looking for latest Watchtower Library on CD/DVD, any help out there?

by NotaNess 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

I want to add this to my research tools, if you know somewhere I can get it, buy it, or whatever, let me know...thanks!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

There is a link here somewhere where you could download it and then burn it to a CD; I downloaded it

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

There is a link here somewhere where you could download it and then burn it to a CD; I downloaded it

• Monkeyironfoot
    Monkeyironfoot

Here is the link!

Watchtower CD

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

(Credit goes to Rex) I think the download link is still active!

So the latest Watch Tower CD is uploaded. One of my test subjects downloaded it, and with a high speed connection it took about an hour to download. Please feel free to download it and forward the info to whoever you choose. The only thing I ask is right now don't post it on the discussion forums. I'd like a few people to have a chance to download the file before the WT shuts it down. I'm also going to get ready for that, and in the meantime get a few other download options ready.

To get it with a high-speed internet connection please go to this address:

http://z13.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=63806 (441 MB file)

Once there, about a quarter of the way down the screen will be in red letters "Download file" click on that and select where on your computer you want to save the file to (for example "My Documents").

The file you are downloading is an ISO file. For those who don't know what to do with an ISO file, I will provide instructions which follow. If you have any problems, feel free to email me, or just ask me to mail you a copy and I will.

To burn an ISO file you need a CD burner and a blank CD and ISO burning software. Most computers built in the last 7 years have a CD burner. If yours does not, don't worry, there's another option just email me and I'll let you know how to do it without one.

If you don't know if you have ISO burning software, I have found an Open Source file available for download. Open source means that it can be distributed for free with no limitations. You can get the program here: http://www.burnatonce.net/files/bao0995.exe

Install that program (after you burn the disc you can uninstall if you don't think you'll use it again) and launch it.

When the program is open at the top left of the program window you will see the "File" button. Select that.

The drop down window will appear and you can then select the option to "Load New Image"

A new window will then appear and it will be asking you where the "New Image" is. This is where ever you saved the file originally (for example "My Documents") Find the file, click on it to select it, and then select "Open"

The window will then close and the "burnatonce" program will appear again, this time there will be some new text in the command log, in the upper window the bar will have the file name in it and there will be a button on the right that gives you the option to "write".

Put you blank CD into your CD burner and wait for your computer to recognize it. An auto run menu may pop up, if it does just close it or ignore it.

At this point, you will select the "Write" button and the CD will begin to burn. Depending on your CD writer, it will take between 5 and 15 minutes, but when it is done you will have an exact copy of the latest Watch Tower library.

If you don't need the Burnatonce program, this is where you'd go to your Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and select the program for removal.

Good luck, and let me know if you have any problems.

Rex

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Click of the download link provided by (Monkeyironfoot), because the link I posted shows an error message. If you need a burner you can download (burnatonce) listed for you above.

Cheers! Atlantis-

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Since I went to HSI connection some months ago, I try and keep my WT CDRom current. Is there a new one annually now? Is 2007 out? Or is the 2006 the newest?

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit