WT/UN/Self-fulfilled Prophecy?

by ARoarer 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

I was wondering if anyone has been wondering what I have been wondering. It seems to me the WT likes to read the Bible and then pick out scriptures to make self-fulfill. If they for the last 10 years have been a member of the UN as an NGO to secretly recieve the benefits of that position, they are also using the current events to further their image as the "true" religion. Now after riding on the back of the scarlet colored beast for 10 years, as the rest of "Babylon" they have to suddenly "jump of" so that they can go back to being persecuted by the "Beast". Watchtower would love for the UN to "turn on them" so they could continue to mislead the members. What is the point in insighting the UN into turning it's attention on the WT. Right now the UN views it as just another organization with wierd ideas. Watchtower would love for "apostates" to side with the UN in investigating and persecuting them. They thrive on this and use it to recruit. If the UN investigates them and turns on them viewing them as a destructive religion preaching death to the rest of mankind the way the Taliban preaches, then the Watchtower gets to fulfill their own Biblical false predictions. They are using the times today to their advantage. Otherwise they never would have become a member of the United Nations NGO. What really impresses me is that they give the R&F more reason to wish "apostates" dead. I have already, myself, received 2 letters of such from people who had been my closest friends. I was told that my leaving would prove "dangerous" to me and my family. And that "unfortunately we are not living back in Moses day when we would have been put to death'.... Basically the WT has the same thinking of the Taliban, but who knows how many deranged JW's there are that would think they were pleasing the WT gods in Brooklyn by harming those who they percieve to be "apostates". The WTS like the Taliban uses religion to pervert and fulfill thier own twisted beliefs. Does anyone else feel this way

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Interesting thought..

I'm sure the WT will try every 'spin' tactic they can on this one, but I think that the more press this has, the better..

Bottom line is they claimed it was the wild beast while being secretly associated with the wild beast..

No matter how they try and spin this one away, I think any publicity to that effect will result in ALOT of 'seeds' being planted..

And by they themselves dissasociating with the DPI, they are basically admitting that something is 'wrong' with the association in the first place.. That tooo needs to be publicized..

As long as we can get hard evidence of their voluntary association with the beast, and then hard evidence of their voluntary disassociation with the beast 10 years later, I think no matter how hard they try to spin it, it's still gonna come up a doubght in the mind of the average JW..

just my $.02

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Wannahelp, I agree with you about getting hard evidence that the WTBTS and it's 10 year involvement with the United Nations. They are already denying it and blaming it on "apostates". This is really proof that the WT leaders must not believe in thier hearts that they are really God's channel, for if they did, they would fear that they are going to answer to him in the same way they teach that all those unrepentant lyers will answer to him.
    Does anyone out there know of any other CO's who have implied that the UN/WTBTS is just a rumor?

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hi ARoarer,

You are right.. I didn't even fully realize it in my previous post..

But if the GB is doing the "spin" move and denying it to the R&F, yet they themselves know the truth, and aren't feeling the "fear of God", then they must know that they are not the chosen ones..

How sick and disgusting..

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Yes, wannahelp, it is sick and disgusting, and again, I re-iterate that they have all the same trappings that the Taliban have when it comes to imposing fear, guilt, shame, and punishment. Seeing first hand how this is carried out through the ones they designate as taking the lead, and how they abuse thier leadership roll by threatening death to those who are not obedient or percieved as loyal.I do hope that the media somehow picks up on WT publications graphic depictions of the UN, beasts, destruction of cities on fire etc. Yes it is truly sickening.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

This thought just came to my mind. What if we notified local news papers about the WT suddenly withdrawing thier 10 year membership with the United Nations?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit