"Things In Which It Is Impossible For God To Lie!----PDF!

by Atlantis 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Things In Which It Is Impossible For God To Lie Page 211 17 "As regards to Jesus, according to the angel's announcement at His birth in Bethlehem he was to become a "Savior, who is Christ the Lord." When did he become Christ or "Anointed One"? 18 "Not at birth, but at thirty years of age Jesus becameChrist or "Anointed One." http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?144fs77791.jpg Compare: Luke 2:11 clearly states that the angel announced "for to you is born this day in the city of David a Saviorwho is Christ the Lord." This scripture testifies that at his birth Jesus already was theChrist,not that he was to become the Christ. (Credit goes to Online Parallel Bible)

NASB: for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. (NASB ©1995)
    GWT:Todayyour Savior, Christ the Lord, was born in David's city. (GOD'S WORD®)
    KJV: For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
    ASV: for there is born to you this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord.
    BBE: For on this day, in the town of David, a Saviour has come to birth, who is Christ the Lord.
    DBY: for to-day a Saviour has been born to you in David's city, who is Christ the Lord.
    WEY: For a Saviour who is the Anointed Lord is born to you to-day, in the town of David.
    WBS: For to you is born this day, in the city of David, a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
    WEB: For there is born to you, this day, in the city of David, a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
    YLT: because there was born to youto-day a Savior -- who is Christ the Lord -- in the city of David, http://bible.cc/luke/2-11.htm
    SUBTRACTING FROM THE PERSON OF CHRIST (Credit goes to Watchman.org)

The second and most important pattern to look for is the practice of subtracting from the person of Jesus Christ, usually by denying the fact that He is God. This belief is the cornerstone of the Christian faith and supported by numerous passages of Scripture (John 1:1, John 20:27-28, Revelation 1:17 compared with Isaiah 44:6).

Nevertheless, from the beginning of the Christian Church, there have been those who have distorted the person of Jesus Christ, thus creating another Jesus. In II Corinthians 11:4, Paul dealt with this problem when he scolded the Corinthian Christians for accepting another Jesus, "For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached...ye might well bear with him."

Of all the cults, the Jehovah's Witnesses have done one of the most thorough jobs in creating another Jesus. In The Truth Shall Make You Free, they state, "Being the only begotten Son of God and the 'firstborn of every creature', the Word would be a prince among all other creatures. In this office, he bore another name in heaven, which name is 'Michael'" (p. 49). In other words, Jesus in merely a created being not God the Creator.

They further teach that after his death, God the Father disposed of his body and he was resurrected as a spirit creature (Things In Which It Is Impossible for God to Lie, pp. 211, 354). This is definitely not the Jesus of Scripture who has always existed, created all things, died for our sins and rose again bodily!!

http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?144fs782777.jpg

http://www.watchman.org/cults/sepexpo.htm

Download instructions: (68MB)----1965 Click the link below and when the next page appears scroll down to the bottom and a small (red arrow) will point to the download link. http://www.sendspace.com/file/zyc547 Cheers! Atlantis-

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

This book was the very first one I read back in 1968. I found the small one sitting by my mailbox. Later I got the large one. It was what got me and made me a captive of a concept that lasted 33 years. 1969 Studied, 1970 got baptized 2003 faded away and got the family out with me.

Things in which the Governing Body Lied would be a better book title.

Blueblades

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

An excellent scriptural quote, Luke 2:11. Forgive me if I missed it but I (along with perhaps many JW lurkers who will accept nothing else) were very interested in the NWT quotation of that verse. Here it is:

(Luke 2:11) 11 because there was born to YOU today a Savior, who is Christ [the] Lord, in David’s city.

"is" is the key as this thread shows.

New Light will, of course, fix this in a few years -- er, thanks to online hammering from sites like Freeshare and JWD.

Len Miller

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Blueblades:

Fatfreek:

Thank you friends!

Tweety picture no.0614

Cheers! Atlantis-

• garybuss
    garybuss

Got it! Thanks!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Funny [odd not ha-ha] how they could take a book with a name like that, and fill it cover to cover with Lies!

Blueblades, kin-brother. I too began the journey 'in' as a youth in the 60's, and left late 2003 with a Crisis of Conscience. Took us a long time to get the fog to lift, huh?

Jeff

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Jeff, 33 years too long. When the elders went after a family member, that was the straw that broke the camel's back for us.

Blueblades

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

Does anyone have this book in Russian?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit