Mother's Day

by ex-nj-jw 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish all our JWD mother's A Happy Mother's Day.

Many of us have children that do not speak with or associate with us, some have lost their children in custody battles only to have limited access to them, some have lost their children in death, you are still a mother and no one can change that experience. "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"

Those of us who have children with health, mental or physical disabilities may have lots of challenges but we love them unconditionally, none the less. "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"

Many of us are lucky enough to still have our children in our lives and have the opportunity to shower them with love and bring them up to be healthy, well adjusted, grounded and loving individuals. "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"

Some of us have mothers that will not speak to or associate with us, or they are a challenge to even be around because of an organization, but again we love them none-the-less.

So no matter what catagory you fall into, Mother's are special - only a mother can relate to the joys of feeling a fetus kicking, rolling or tap dancing in your belly , Only a mother can relate to most horrible pain imaginable, and 1 second after giving birth will say "I'd do it all again"!!

So, have a wonderful Mother's Day to all

nj

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

My oldest daughter said today: "Mom, at school they're selling carnations. Can I have a dollar to buy you a flower for Mother's Day?" Gotta love that

Congratualtions to all the great moms out there!

alt

• restrangled
    restrangled

Happy Mother's Day to all of you deserving and unsung heroines!!!

r's hubby

• Es
    Es

Thank u!!

Happy mothers day to all the wonderful mothers on the forum

may you get breaky in bed and lots of cuddles and kisses

much love

es

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Happy Mothers Day!!!

• carla
    carla

To all the mother's who have the luxury of celebrating today, to all the mother's who will be missing their child held captive by a cult, to all the mother's who's children are far away from them and can't make it home today, especially to all the mother's of our military men & women, Happy Mother's Day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit