interesting video.

by heretic 4 Replies latest jw friends

• heretic
    heretic

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/797

guy goes back to christian school where he was taught and stumps the super, in the end the super tries to pass off the interviewer as bitter or guilty about his history there. anyways once the super discovers the guy had history with the school he locks up tight

bears a little resemblance to sickoflies stuff.

i found it interesting

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Very interesting. Most fundamental Christians act like this but what bothers me and always did, wen a christian or a JW is interviewed they want to know what is going to be asked to prepare what to say. I always thought that was weird because the bible says not to prepare in advance wen you are put on trial because the holy spirit will tell you what to say. Just a thought.

• DJK
    DJK

I can't get a video to play. An interesting site though.

• Missanna
    Missanna

that was very interesting. i feel like i've had that conversation with my dad many many times. but i was the one getting up and walking out. once after i had been caught having sex and decided to repent and come back i asked that question to some elders about the holy spirit. i said "how do i know if i've commited that sin that is unforgivable?" they said i obviously didn't becuase i was drawn back to the "truth" by jehovah. it's all about fear and control. thank you for that video.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Could have been a witness interview. Very strange.

Once you start asking them about the nitty gritty, they all turn tail and run the same way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit