memories

by Missanna 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• Missanna
    Missanna

reading some of these comments brought up a situation to mind. Another thing that brought doubt into my mind was when i first became a Pioneer... unfortunately... i was talking to one of the most looked up to pioneer sisters in my hall (over zealous, elders wife) one day out in service and she pulled me to the side and wanted to discuss my association with another young sister in the hall. This young sister was my best friend. we had been best friends since we were 5 and we saw eachother through many many hard times and this sister had the gawl to tell me now that i'm a pioneer i shouldn't associate with her because she is still not babtized and she was 17 years old. if she wasn't babtized by her age she must have doubt in her mind that this is the truth. i was so upset. i didn't know what to think. i am not as close to her anymore but i was so mad because this sister was saying just because i was a pioneer since i'm better than my friend now i need to not associate with her anymore. she also told me that it worried her that i was referring to her as my best friend. Is that loving?? and aren't pioneers suppose to be humble?

• Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw

What happened to your friend? Is she still a witness?

• Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw

Sister Righteous was a blessing in disquise. The WTS breeds those types. If it wasn't for those types it may have been a lot more difficult for you and all of us to be enlightened about "the truth". Those experiences hurt and bring emotion but they are part of the reason we are now free.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Nothing like the older sisters who know everything the elders do, and then some.

PS check your myspace messages.

• Missanna
    Missanna

well she's dating a disassociated not yet devorced guy and was just kicked out of the house for doing so. so she's not exactly in the "truth" but since she's still not babtized she can't be disfellowshiped only looked down on from the bastards that hold all the power in the congregations. pioneers and elders. i do appreciate what i went through most of my life. some of the horror stories you wouldn't believe but one day i'll tell my whole story. but i am grateful because if i hadn't gone through what i did i wouldn't appreciate what i have now as much. All the freedom that i have and all the real friends i have now i owe a thank you to all the dicks and bitches that made me doubt everything. kind of ironic huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit