Can someone give me a link to 1/1/97 Watchtower please?

by bluebell 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• bluebell
    bluebell

I'd like to have January 1, 1997, Watchtower magazine article, “Abhor What Is Wicked,” on my harddrive to print off. Recently visited by elder and his wife, want to show why I left - my father should not get responsiblities as a molester.

I know it's here somewhere but I cant find it - I googled it but only got references to it and not the article itself.

Also - has it ever been policy to advise victims to go to the police? or just hush it up? Any elders letters in the UK on this?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

http://www.watchtower.org/library/w/1997/1/1/article_01.htm

This any help to you? Straight from the horse's mouth as it were!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep - that's the article. Or do you need the scan.? I don't have a scanner myself but others might be able.

Jeff

• Atlantis
  • ninja
    ninja

atlantis and nevada...you truly are jedi master's.....woo hoo...thanks peeps

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

ninja:

Thanks ninja! Glad to help!

Tweety picture no.0001

Nevada-

• ninja
    ninja

I'm going to call you two a compound name so I don't give credit to the wrong one....what do you like best...atlanda....or nevatis?...the choice folks is yours....your buddy from sunny scotland.....ninja

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

ninja:

Thanks ninja! Ladies first!

Nevatis is fine with us!

Tweety picture no.0011

Atlantis & Nevada-

• ninja
    ninja

I tell you this...brother and sis....I'm glad you agreed...nevatis it is.......pardon my rubbish poetry....(loving your work guys...keep it up)......da ninja

• bluebell
    bluebell

ty - wathctower article has been saved to show if ever i am asked for my views by nosy elders :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit