Dates and Locations for DC

by why144000 4 Replies latest jw friends

• why144000
    why144000

Could some please post (or point me in the right direction) to the dates and locations for Conventions in Ntrn Ireland and the USA. I will be travelling and would appreciate the info.

• why144000
    why144000

Boy, I feel as welcome here as I do at the meetings!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey there,

I'm pretty sure there was a thread on this, but I clicked on about 20 pages in the Friends section and gave up. At this point it's like finding a needle in an apostate stack.

It's definitely on the back of a recent Watchtower. I don't usually post from where I have access to Watchtowers so I can't get it for you right now.

Anybody else know if there was a thread with a scan of the schedule?

I'm not an image scanning kind of poster, but if you let me know what location(s) you're interested in, I can look this evening and post dates here tomorrow.

BTW, part of the lack of response may be your title. Your title didn't ask for help and the subject probably didn't even get very many clicks due to lack of interest.

Open Mind

• needproof
    needproof

Hi 144000, sorry for the lack of replies, you are very welcome here but only a very small percentage would know that info. Try looking at jwmedia website!

• Emma
    Emma

I'm sure someone will post it soon. I'm also curious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit