Similarities between Rocky IV and Watchtower vs. Child Abuse Lawsuits?

by What-A-Coincidence 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

yeah cheesy but whatever works ...

Rocky representing "Child Abuse Lawsuits"
    Ivan Drago representing the Watchtower's "Legal Dept."
    The Russian President and cabinet representing the "Governing Body"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMpSDwlGrKA&mode=related&search=

"YOU CUT HIM, YOU HURT HIM, HE'S NOT A MACHINE!"

at 2:55 ... WT thinks they got it made by settling out of court.

at 6:58 .... WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THIS TRULY HAPPENS!!!

• 5go
    5go

I don't get it I think it is more like a world war 2 war and the watchtower are the germans and they are fight the battle of the bulge. Now all we got to do is hold till they run out of gas (money)

• Mad
    Mad

Yup! The similarity: Both Fictious! Funny that such claims are not found in Reliable News Services; try it: type "Watchtower Lawsuit". The only sites you'll find are church or WT-Bashing sites.

the Mad JW

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    Both Fictious! Funny that such claims are not found in Reliable News Services; try it: type "Watchtower Lawsuit".

Call NAPA County Courthouse like I did which CONFIRMED THAT THE CASES WERE SETTLED OUT OF COURT!!! ASK TO SEE IF THEY HAVE THE RECORDS!!! THEY HAVE THEM!!! THEY ARE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC FOR A FEE!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Yup! The similarity: Both Fictious! Funny that such claims are not found in Reliable News Services; try it: type "Watchtower Lawsuit". The only sites you'll find are church or WT-Bashing sites.

Wow, and I thought all JW's avoided this site like the plague. Guess not, but it's good to know that a current JW is just so devoted to the cause that he'll come on and argue with the apostates. Then again arguing usually means bringing up a point, with actual facts to back them up... but I guess your response which is the equivilent to "Not-Uh" works well here though LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit